Sunday Assembly Pittsburgh is a secular community that celebrates life
Live Better. We aim to provide inspiring, thought-provoking and practical ideas that help people to live the lives they want to lead and be the people they want to be
Help Often. Assemblies are communities of action building lives of purpose, encouraging us all to help anyone who needs it to support each other
Wonder More. Hearing talks, singing as one, listening to readings and even playing games helps us to connect with each other and the awesome world we live in.
- Is 100% celebration of life. We are born from nothing and go to nothing. Let’s enjoy it together.
- Has no doctrine. We have no set texts so we can make use of wisdom from all sources
- Has no deity. We don’t do supernatural but we also won’t tell you you’re wrong if you do
- Is radically inclusive. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their beliefs – this is a place of love and total acceptance for all
- Is free to attend and not-for-profit. We ask for donations to cover our costs and support our community work
- Has a community mission. Through our Action Heroes (you!), we will be a force for good
- Is independent. We do not accept sponsorship or promote outside businesses, organizations or services
- Is here to stay. With your involvement, The Sunday Assembly will make the world a better place